Rather like skin, the texture of our hair changes with time too. Almost overnight, you start to get those side wispy bits that seem impossible to tame, your hair loses Its body and colour, not to mention it becomes drier, duller, and coarse. In fact, it may seem like your bad hair days are destined to last forever.
The truth is- you can turn bad hair days on their head by understanding your hair type and texture and getting to the root of the problem. With age, skin may become lined (we have a solution for that too!) but hair is something that we can always improve the look of with the right supplements that nourish from the inside.
In a bid to combine the very best of what nature has to offer, along with cutting-edge scientific formulations, our co-founder Tanya spent years working with an experienced biochemist and a team of experts to formulate a unique blend of hair vitamins, minerals and key nutrients that deliver on their haircare promises.
Hair and aging
Let’s look at what makes our radiant hair VITAMINS truly shine:
1 It contains a unique blend of ingredients
When it comes to hair thinning and shedding, Tululla radiant hair VITAMINS is on your side! Designed to stop hair loss in its tracks, the unique formulation encourages new hair growth and supports overall hair health.
- Biotin – this B vitamin is one of the building blocks of healthy hair growth and is considered the best for overall hair health.
- Hyaluronic acid - Dehydrated hair likes to soak up the air’s moisture, causing the shaft to swell and frizz. Hyaluronic acid helps to quench your hair’s thirst, thus helping it to stay strong and shiny.
- Amino acids – A unique combination of amino acids namely L-Arginine, L-Lysine and L-Methionine which work together as a unit to support hair follicle growth, promote a healthy scalp environment, and delay hair aging.
- Ashwagandha – A key ingredient for healthy hair, ashwagandha root extract helps to reduce overall stress in the body, thus supporting the processes associated with the hair growth cycle.
- Saw Palmetto – Hailed as a hair growth supercharger, this plant extract essentially helps to prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT, a hormone that contributes to hair thinning.
- Folic acid – Also known as folate is a key B vitamin that helps to supply a steady stream of nutrients to hair follicles. Hair leans on folate to grow and thrive.
2 It’s clean!
When it comes to our unique formulations, we use only the purest, cleanest ingredients backed by science to transform your skin, hair & nails, fast. This is one focused hair vitamin you can trust as what we leave out is just as important as what we put in. Our radiant hair VITAMINS are free from:
- Artificial flavors & sweeteners
- Chemical fillers
A key point is that our vitamins don’t contain any harmful ingredients or highly processed palm oils, binding glues or anti-caking agents that could be potentially harmful to your health.
3 It’s an effective hair loss treatment
All the ingredients in our radiant hair VITAMINS come together to reach a common goal, and that’s to slow the rate of hair loss and promote healthy hair growth at the same time. With hair hero ingredients like Biotin, amino acids, vitamin C, Ashwagandha and hyaluronic acid, you can rest assured that this is one hair supplement that won’t disappoint.
4 It offers a multitude of benefits
Not only is our radiant hair VITAMINS effective at slowing the rate of hair loss, its also brilliant at boosting hair growth and improving the overall quality of your hair. In just a few weeks, expect to notice the following benefits:
- Stronger, thicker, silkier hair
- More robust hair follicles
- A healthy scalp with less dandruff
- Shine that lasts
- No more split ends
5 It’s a great long-term investment
Rather than spending thousands of dollars on expensive hair care products, treatments and styling aids, you can improve your hair quality from the inside, without breaking the bank. For just $8 a month, it is possible to give your hair everything it needs to shine.
This is because hair that starts shedding before it reaches the full length it’s capable of is often due to nutritional deficiencies. Therefore, a supplement like ours, packed to the brim with key ingredients like vitamin C, folate, biotin and hyaluronic (to mention a few) is essential to long-term healthy hair growth.