Looking for a fun way to enjoy your collagen? Look no further than this delicious vanilla cupcake recipe with buttercream (collagen) frosting.
These cupcakes are not only light, moist and tasty, but the subtle vanilla flavor works so well with the creamy buttercream frosting that has a sweet berry flavor, thanks to the added scoop of beauty infused COLLAGEN.
Benefits of collagen
Why add collagen to your sweet treats? Well, why not! Collagen powder is versatile and adds a healthy twist to your average home-baked goods. Collagen also helps to:
- Build stronger, thicker, silkier hair.
- Reduce cellulite and boost overall skin firmness.
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Support a healthy gut for overall well-being.
- Maintain strong nails and bones.
Trust us, these vanilla cupcakes are easy to make and absolutely delicious. We can’t wait for you to give them a try.
Vanilla collagen cupcakes with buttercream frosting
- 210g castor sugar
- 125g butter at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 280g cake flour
- 2ml salt
- 10ml baking powder
- 250ml milk
For the icing:
- 75g butter or margarine
- 1 scoop Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN
- 500ml confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 30ml fresh cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- Cream the margarine and sugar. Beat in the eggs one by one and whisk together.
- Sieve in the flour, salt and baking powder. Add the milk and mix well.
- Spoon into the holders and bake for 20-30 minutes. Once cooked, allow to cool.
To make the icing
- Beat the margarine until light and fluffy.
- Then, mix in the collagen, confectioner’s sugar and cream until well blended and dissolved.
- Ice the cupcakes and garnish.
For more creative ways to include our beauty infused COLLAGEN into your daily beauty regime, head to our Made With Love section.