If like us, you eat with your eyes as well as your stomach, you'll love the look of this tasty red, white and blue berry parfait! Layered with yogurt that’s been infused with our beauty infused COLLAGEN and low-sugar granola, this easy recipe makes the perfect filling snack or healthy breakfast treat.
Why we love a good breakfast parfait
It’s nutritious: Breakfast parfaits are typically made with nutrient-dense ingredients such as yogurt, fresh fruits, nuts, and granola, just like this one. These ingredients provide a variety of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein, which are essential for a healthy and balanced diet.
It’s convenient: Breakfast parfaits are easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time. You can assemble them the night before and keep them in the refrigerator, making them an ideal breakfast option for busy mornings.
It’s customizable: Breakfast parfaits are highly customizable, allowing you to tailor them to your preferences. For example, you can use dairy-free yogurt, gluten-free granola, or swap out the fruits for your favorites.
It’s so satisfying: We think the delish blend of these ingredients offer a filling breakfast option, keeping you full and energized until your next meal. The combination of protein, fiber, and healthy fats can help regulate your blood sugar levels and prevent cravings throughout the day.
TOP TIP: If you’re looking for something a little richer for this recipe, and more dessert-like, switch the yogurt with whipped cream. And, if you like a more intense berry flavor, defrost a frozen berry mix so that you have some juices readily available to mix into the parfait, or simply add extra berry coulis.
Berry collagen yogurt parfait
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 scoops Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN
- 1 cup low-sugar granola (We like Cascadian Farm Organic Granola)
- 1 cup raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries or blackberries
Optional toppings: coconut chips, cacao nibs, toasted almonds and/or chia seeds, plus a drizzle of honey
- In a bowl, add 2 scoops of Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN into the yogurt and mix until well combined.
- Then, get two deep cups ready and start by layering ½ cup yogurt, ¼ cup granola, ½ cup blackberries or blueberries in each cup.
- Then start with the yogurt again followed by the granola and finished off with the raspberries or strawberries.
- Add additional toppings or drizzle with honey if desired.
Head to our Made With Love section for more simple ways to incorporate your daily collagen into healthy breakfast, snack or treat ideas such as our vanilla collagen cupcakes.