Whether you’re preparing for a leisurely weekend brunch with the family or are looking for a quick, healthy breakfast option for your busy week ahead, these collagen blueberry pancakes will hit the spot.
In addition to being vegan-friendly and low in processed sugar, they’re also made with whole wheat flour and fresh blueberries, making them a good high-fiber breakfast, brunch or snack option. We can’t get enough of them!
Of course, the secret ingredient in this delicious blueberry pancake recipe is our beauty infused COLLAGEN.
This revolutionary powdered blend is ideal for complete hair, skin, and beauty nourishment as it combines a special blend of pure hydrolyzed collagen, potent antioxidants, and natural anti-inflammatory properties. Infused with the delightful taste of berries sourced from superfoods, it offers a holistic approach to enhancing your overall beauty and wellbeing.
In a nutshell, just one scoop a day gives your body the right nutrients it needs to thrive, whilst giving your skin, hair and nails a major boost.
Adding a scoop of beauty infused COLLAGEN into baked treats like this pancake recipe or our vanilla collagen cupcakes is just one tasty way of enjoying your daily dose. You could also add it to smoothies, into yogurt or just enjoy the fruity taste in plain water.
Fluffy collagen blueberry pancakes
Makes 8 – 10 pancakes
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (We like Great Value Pure Maple Syrup)
- 2 flax eggs, (this is simply 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed + 6 tablespoons of water)
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk (we like almond milk for this recipe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Additional toppings (optional): Nut butter, mixed chopped nuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, maple syrup, flax eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Use a spatula to mix everything together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries into the batter.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat the skillet with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Pour approximately 1/3 cup of batter onto the hot skillet and spread it evenly (note that the batter is thick). Cook until you notice small bubbles forming on the top and the edges start to firm up, approximately 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve the pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup or any of the additional toppings listed above.
Head to our Made With Love Section for more recipes like this