If you’re looking for a fruity, delicious, and ultra-light breakfast packed with goodness, then this Berry Good smoothie bowl will hit the spot.
This smoothie bowl is loaded with healthy fruit including strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and banana, plus our beauty infused COLLAGEN (which also has a delicious berry flavor) to give your skin, hair and nails a radiant glow that lasts.
A bowl of goodness
We love smoothie bowls because they’re:
- Quick and easy to make
- Tasty and delicious
- Light enough for breakfast if you’re not into big meals first thing
- So versatile, you can add anything to them
- Low in saturated fat
- High in a variety of nutrients your body needs
It’s always a good idea to use fresh, in-season fruit for your smoothies to gain the maximum amount of nutrition from each ingredient. You could also use frozen fruit for a thicker, creamier consistency.
In addition to the wholesome fruit in this smoothie, our beauty infused COLLAGEN is high in skin and hair-loving vitamins and minerals as well as the latest, scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients such as:
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen – for skin, hair and nails
- Biotin- for hair
- Kelp – for overall anti-aging benefits
- Hyaluronic acid- for skin and hair
- Antioxidant superfoods – for overall well-being
- Saw Palmetto- for hair
- Amino acids – for overall well-being
- Vitamin C – for skin, hair and nails
Give our Berry Good smoothie bowl a try, we promise you won’t regret it!
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (we like almond, coconut or soy milk)
- 1 Tbsp honey or to taste
- 2 cups plain yogurt of choice (we like almond, coconut or soy yogurt)
- 1 scoop Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN
- Cold water or milk as needed
- Kiwi fruit, sliced
- Handful blueberries
- Extra pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbsp granola (opt for a low-sugar variety)
- Coconut chips
- A drizzle of honey
- In a high-powered blender, blend all the ingredients together, adding more water or milk of choice to reach desired consistency. If you’re looking for a thicker consistency for your smoothie bowl, consider using less liquid and blend with frozen fruit.
- Scoop smoothie into a bowl of choice.
- Then, add toppings of choice with a drizzle of honey to finish, Enjoy!
Head to our Made With Love section on our blog for more creative ways to use beauty infused COLLAGEN