Start the day the healthy way and feel fuller for longer with this delicious loaded yoghurt recipe. Yoghurt is so versatile and a great breakfast base to work with. It’s best to use plain yoghurt and add a touch of sweetness and flavor with various fruits and our beauty infused COLLAGEN – which has a light berry flavor.
This loaded yoghurt is packed with a variety of nourishing ingredients such as:
- Blueberries – a good source of antioxidants and vitamin C
- Chia seeds – high in fibre and omega-3 fatty acids
- Greek-style yoghurt – rich in protein and calcium
- Almonds – rich in fibre, magnesium and vitamin E
In addition, our beauty infused COLLAGEN is high in skin and hair-loving vitamins and minerals as well as the latest, scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients such as:
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen – for skin, hair, nails
- Biotin- for hair
- Kelp – for overall anti-aging benefits
- Hyaluronic acid- for skin and hair
- Antioxidant superfoods – for overall well-being
- Saw Palmetto- for healthy hair
- Amino acids – for overall well-being
- Vitamin C – for skin, hair and nails
This breakfast is sure to give you the long-lasting energy you need to thrive throughout the day, without needing to reach for sugary snacks or treats.
- 200g low-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt (we like soya, almond or coconut)
- 1 scoop Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN
- 1tsp chia seeds
- 2 heaped Tbsp sugar-free muesli
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 handful of goji berries
- 1 handful of flaked almonds
- 1 sliced kiwi fruit
- Sprig of mint
1 Start by adding Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN to the bottom of your bowl of choice, then add the yoghurt and chia seeds and mix well, making sure the powder and seeds combine well with the yoghurt.
TOP TIP: The longer you leave the chia seeds in the yoghurt before eating, the more they’ll expand, almost resembling a tapioca consistency.
2 Then add the muesli, blueberries and additional toppings.
3 If you have a sweet tooth, finish off with a drizzle of honey or agave syrup.
To turn this into an overnight oats recipe, add 1 Tbsp of oats to your loaded yoghurt, and leave in the fridge overnight.
Head to our Made With Love section on our blog for more creative ways to include beauty infused COLLAGEN in your diet.