Keen to start your day with a healthy and tasty meal? Vanilla bean paste can add a special touch to your fruity coconut, berry, and banana smoothie.
Simply mix Greek yogurt with fruit, milk, and honey to create a light, nutritious, and simple smoothie recipe, along with our beauty infused COLLAGEN. It's perfect for those mornings when you've had a bit too much to eat (or drink) the night before, or if you need a quick breakfast on the run or an afternoon snack that’ll keep you going until dinner. If you're craving something a little sweeter, but still healthy, we recently made the lightest vanilla collagen cupcakes, which are ideal for afternoon tea.
Why add collagen to your smoothie?
Collagen is a super important part of our skin and helps to keep it strong, supple, plump and hydrated. Some studies have shown that taking collagen supplements may help to improve the way your skin looks and feels by increasing its elasticity, hydration, and overall appearance.
But that’s not all. Our beauty infused COLLAGEN is packed chock full of 25+ beauty-loving superfoods, vitamins and minerals to balance your gut, improve your hair condition and give your body the nourishment and energy it needs to thrive.
Give this go-to smoothie a try and let us know what you think:
Coconut, berry & vanilla smoothie
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup (125g) blueberries or raspberries, frozen
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp Greek-style vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 scoop Tululla beauty infused COLLAGEN
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (we like Watkins Vanilla Bean Paste)
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup (125ml) milk of choice (we like oat, coconut, almond or soy milk).
- Put all the ingredients, except for the milk, into a blender and blend until it becomes smooth.
- Then, slowly add the milk until it reaches the desired texture. If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add a little more honey to your liking
TOP TIP: You can switch this smoothie up for different flavor combinations. We also love adding a bit of crunch as toppings with nuts, chia seeds or granola.
Also, see how inflammation affects your skin and what you can do about it