If, like us, you love nothing more than a sweet treat with your morning or afternoon cuppa, then why not switch your usual sugary biscuit with a healthy snack that tastes even better?
These berry chocolate date balls are packed with antioxidants and a host of vitamins and minerals thanks to our hero ingredient – beauty infused COLLAGEN. They’re also low in processed sugar but higher in healthy fats – to give you lasting energy, whilst keeping your sugar levels stable.
The great thing about our beauty infused COLLAGEN is its versatility. Besides enjoying it in a glass of water, milk or smoothie, it also tastes delicious in treats and snacks like these berry chocolate date balls. And the best news is that just one scoop is packed with over 25 superfoods, minerals, vitamins and beauty-loving nutrients to help you look and feel your best.
Additionally, cashew nuts are high in fibre and healthy fats, dates are naturally sweet and rich in antioxidants and sunflower seeds are a great source of immune-boosting vitamins and minerals.
Whip these beauties up today and you’ll have a batch of healthy goodness for the week ahead!
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw cashews (soaked in water for a few hours)
- ½ scoop beauty infused COLLAGEN
- 2-3 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- In a food processor, pulse together the dates, soaked cashews, sunflower seeds and collagen powder.
- Stop pulsing once the mixture is combined but not too crumbly (you should be able to form balls).
- Spread the shredded coconut and cocoa powder on a board or plate.
- With clean hands, roll a tablespoon of the mixture into balls, then roll them into the coconut and cocoa powder until evenly coated.
- Let them set in the fridge for a few hours, or blast chill them in the freezer.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Check out our vanilla chia pudding recipe for a healthy, filling breakfast option or our light and refreshing berry good smoothie bowl, all designed to give your complexion the healthy glow it deserves!